Stanford rankings (2021)15 Jan 2022
Currently, there are three updates to the Stanford ranking:
- Version 1 dataset (Jul 06, 2019) at https://doi.org/10.17632/btchxktzyw.1
- Version 2 dataset (Oct 08, 2020) at https://doi.org/10.17632/btchxktzyw.2
- Version 3 dataset (Oct 19, 2021) at https://doi.org/10.17632/btchxktzyw.3
There are two types of classification. The most relevant is the list of scientists in the top 2% of the world which provides standardized information on citations, h-index, co-authorship adjusted hm-index, citations to papers in different authorship positions and a composite indicator for their entire career and another ranking of scientists in the top 2% of the world but only considering the latest one year time frame.
I noticed that I appear in all three versions of the ranking considering single years (but no in the list of career-long impact).
- Ranking Stanford TOP 2% Scientists for the single year 2017: position 100578 out of 106369.
- Ranking Stanford TOP 2% Scientists for the single year 2019: position 75928 out of 161442
- Ranking Stanford TOP 2% Scientists for the single year 2020: position 77644 out of 190064